Friday, January 28, 2011

MY SAVIOUR

The Lord keeps me always in his sight
Being the Light during the night
He is with me, whatever be my plight
Supporting me with Strength to fight

The devil cannot lure me again in sin
For he has taught me how to win
The desires of the flesh that has been
My weakness no more to be seen

He teaches me and shows me the way
A thousand things through me he says
I am his instrument day by day
He has moulded me like a potter with clay

Their lives in this Holy God
Who was Moses, Jacob and Elijahs Lord
If we listen to his word
He will make us his living sword

To fight the darkness and save his own
Who he wouldnt leave and disown
Do not be anxious and always mourn
For he is the saviour with the thorny crown

He alone can release our bondage
Make us free and get us engaged
In his love and merciful grace
That be with us to leave its trace

No comments: