Saturday, January 29, 2011

LIFE OF A RECRUITER


I wake each day dreaming of numbers
Walk the way thinking all this will alter
Make my life feel so good
What I end up getting is the LM’s bad mood

Oh then it makes me feel that I need to be on toes
The next day I call and make people stand in rows
He just meets a hundred and says I need more
I get feeling upset in spite of the outpour

I search the sky reach out to the stars
To bring in that resource who can help me win the war
I pay him the double of what he needs
He makes me wait to finally mislead

Drop out, No show change in dates is what I hear
Will I meet the deadline to really adhere
SLA, Scorecard a wonderful System
That makes me work like in times of Adam

Life is it fun only at my shop floor
Down in the midst it is all uproar
Do I want to quit it is a NO NO
I still love to be a recruiter and not as lost as a widow

With all tributes to my darling recruiters……..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow its amazing!!! a true feeling of each and ever recruiter

Maheswaran said...

Wow really super Good!!!